Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Monday 3 November 2014

Catrice Ultimate Color Lipsticks - Review


Hey Guys! I am super excited to share these lipsticks with you today because I have loved this range from Germany based brand, Catrice, for a long time and I finally got the chance to lay my hands on these beauties! I think this formula and the awesome shade selection is going to perfect for all sorts of weather. Read on to find out why they have captured my heart!

Product Claims

Highly-pigmented, rich shades with perfect coverage and shine, plus a smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture: color at its most beautiful – that lasts for hours. Available for the first time: two matt nuances is coral-pink and orange-red. And: a beautiful pink-nude shade.

What Do I Think?

Picture taken Indoor
Picture taken in daylight
Rarely does a product come along that ticks all the boxes. Ladies, I believe I have found the perfect lipstick! The packaging is luxurious, sturdy and really helpful too. I love the classy black design and how the bottom is the same color as the bullet with the shade name and number on it, encased in a crystalline structure. The formula was super creamy which is why this is the first time I did not apply a lip balm underneath a lipstick. It still turned out fabulous! The lasting power is quite nice too because it lasts around 4 hours and even stays almost completely intact through a light snack. It has a mild sweet berry scent which is quite pleasant and does not linger at all. The shades I got were all creamy and suit my neutral toned skin well. I got three shades which I will be showing you today so hold on to your hearts lipstick lovers!

Berry Bradshaw



This is a deep intense berry color. This will look good on every skin tone, some more than others. It is great for sophisticated mature looks and also vampy ones. Every girl needs a little Sex and the City in their lives right?






Pinkadilly Circus


What a cute name! This a fresh bright pink color that is the perfect balance between warm and cool so I am pretty sure it will look good on everyone. It is actually deeper than it looks in the swatches. 




The Lips are on Fire


Aptly named because it is a fiery coral that will make people wonder if you are wearing pink or orange? Quite the chameleon! It will look on neutral and cool tones because it is almost neon so warmer toned beauties should definitely swatch it before buying it. 




Price 

PKR 750

Availability 

Some major departmental stores across Pakistan. I got mine from Raheem departmental store Lahore.

Pros

Very pigmented
Very moisturizing
Sturdy packaging
Good lasting power
Beautiful range of colors

Cons

I am thrilled to report that I did not find any cons

My Rating

5/5

Have you tried any of the products from the Catrice Ultimate Color lipsticks?

Love,
Sadaf

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

38 comments:

  1. Omgggg GORGEOUS! I need Berry Bradshaw in my lifee the name is just too cute and the color looks stunning on you! All of them do but BB is my favee! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! Yes, that shade is pure love and will look stunning on you :D Do review it when you get it :)

      Delete
  2. I have one of this lipstick in maroon and i totally love it, You picked beautiful colors, looking lovely on you :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG am loving all the three shades...n you look amazing Sadaf MashAllah.. Nice review.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Huda :) They really are gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. I love berry bradshaw and pikadilly circus. They look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shades are gorgeous :D I also have catrice lipstick,it is so creamy :) And you look so pretty in all the pictures :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna :) The texture is really good. I love it!

      Delete
  6. such pretty shades... wish this brand was available in India!

    www.karishmalakdawalla.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karishma :) I found these after a long wait here too.

      Delete
  7. First thing first You are very pretty MA Sadaf :)
    now the swatches are great and review is so tempting that now I may get few waiting on my wishlist since long... esp from their new range of shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Huda that's so sweet of you :) Yes they have some amazing new products especially in the lip category and my wish list is just growing and growing!

      Delete
  8. one little info: "Pinkadilly Circus" got its name from the famous posh street of London "Piccadilly Circus"
    https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=piccadilly+circus&oq=picadilly&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.9115j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep that's why I found i so cute :D Berry Bradshaw is named after Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City as everyone knows :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful colors and berry shade suits you most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Stop eyeing Pinkadilly Circus. You have far too many similar shades" *chants to self*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me Hira you do not own this shade ;) It's pretty unique. Bright, not too warm not too cool.

      Delete
  11. haven't tried these lipsticks yet but these are really beautiful shade. i would love to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all I would want to mention this here Fizzah, that you are SO beautfiful masha Allah! :)
    And these lipsticks look very promising, from colours themselves to the pigmentation, I'm kinda loving the swatches. I am in love with Berry Bradshaw mostly! Will definitely get my hands on few of these. Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These sound so amazing and you totally rock them all! :D I need Berry Bradshaw!! :) xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice review
    would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely post.i like Pinkadilly Circus.my kind of color.You look gorgeous in all shades.MA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maya :) It is actually brighter than it looks here. A really pleasant color for everyday wear :)

      Delete
  16. You gorgeous gorgeous lady <3 I am smitten by Catrice lipsticks and these look suuuuper awesome on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart :) They have truly won my heart xoxoxo

      Delete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena