Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Wednesday 29 October 2014

October Haul!


Hello beauties! This is the second haul post on our blog and I am really excited to show you all what I got this time. I, Sadaf and another one of our friends had placed a HUGE order with just4girls.pk which I received on October 25 but unfortunately the “big” order had shrunk a little bit due to unavailability of some items. Anyhow, I loved the items I managed to get and it became quite difficult for me to concentrate on the thesis viva which I and Sadaf had on October 27 :D. That too went well Alhamdulilah and we again treated ourselves to makeup and went shopping after viva, haha! I am going to share my part of shopping here with you guys and we can surely ask Sadaf to share her part too :D Enjoy!




Time to try out new eye lashes (^_^)

MUA Textured Lashes - Glam (PKR 350)
This is my second time I have bought this concealer. The first time I bought it, Luscious had only 3 shades and number 2 was my match but this time I bought it after Luscious came out with two more shades in the range and this time it was shade 1.5 which was my match which was quite surprising for me. And moreover the shade 1.5 was slightly different than the old number 2, which was another surprise to me.


Luscious Studio Secret Instant Brightening Concealer - Number 1.5 (PKR 925)
Finally got my hands on these beauties (^_^)


Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Heat, Bloom and Desire (PKR 600)
I am all crazy for blue eye shadows these days, Sadaf can tell that better haha!


Essence Eye shadow - 11 Wild At Heart (PKR 280)
This was the last piece available on just4girls and that too on sale! (^_^)


Catrice Absolute Eye Colour - Carbon Bleu (PKR 442)
I got these Luscious Color Stories on a special Ramadan offer, buy one get one free! Isn't that amazing? I did not believe it either since Ramadan is long gone.

Luscious Color Stories - Rain Dance (12), Sunset Cruise (02) (PKR 440)


Essence Gel Eyeliner - 01 Midnight In Paris (PKR 530)
Another one of my favourite lipstick shade by Luscious.


Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick - Creamy Rose (PKR 645)
Thank you Sadaf for getting me this gem, I am loving it :D


Colour Studio Professional Pure Matt Lipstick - La Rouge (PKR 750)
MUA concealer brush was on sale on just4girls so I just had to get it.


MUA F3 Concealer Brush (PKR 270)
Since our order from just4girls was exceeding Rs. 4000 we got these two pencils are Free Gift, which have not managed to grab my attention much.



Hyatt Beauty Eye Pencils - Grey and Black
  • MUA Textured Lashes Glam - PKR 350 (just4girls.pk)
  • Luscious Studio Secret Instant Brightening Concealer - PKR 925 (Local market Sialkot)
  • Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Heat, Bloom and Desire - PKR 600 (just4girls.pk)
  • Essence Eye shadow - 11 Wild At Heart - PKR 280 (Swera Shadman Lahore)
  • Catrice Absolute Eye Colour - Carbon Bleu - PKR 442 (just4girls.pk)
  • Luscious Color Stories - Rain Dance (12), Sunset Cruise (02) - PKR 440 (Swera Shadman Lahore)
  • Essence Gel Eyeliner - 01 Midnight In Paris - PKR 530 (Raheem Store Lahore)
  • Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick - Creamy Rose - PKR 645 (just4girls.pk)
  • Colour Studio Professional Pure Matt Lipstick - La Rouge - PKR 750 (Raheem Store Lahore)
  • MUA F3 Concealer Brush - PKR 270 (just4girls.pk)
  • Hyatt Beauty Eye Pencils - Grey and Black - Free Gift (just4girls.pk)


Thank you for stopping by. :)

Love,
Fizzah

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

18 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Hope to see reviews soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul and so many lipstickssss wow... Looking forward to read your reviews on these yummy goodies... Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O larkiyo!!! Don't tempt me! Nice picks have fun using these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haye! The pictures turned out so well! Well done! Everyone is salivating now :p Yes Fizzah is mad for blue and green eye shadows so please hide them all from her. You are welcome for La Rouge. It is to die for really! My makeup haul is similar but I might post my bag and shoe haul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing huge haul, love the eye shadow colors you have picked :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul! Most excited to see those Makeup Rev blushers and the MUA lashes! :D x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  7. You picked great things! Do review the blushes and share your feedback <3
    How is the Luscious Eye Brightener so far :-) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will :)
      This is the second time I have purchased it. I really really like it. I have used MUA and Essence concealers too but they did not do what a concealer is supposed to do. Only these three concealers I have tried by far and Luscious one is my favourite :)

      Delete
  8. Nice haul Fizzah! Luscious Cosmetics Studio Secret concealer is my current favorite too! And I'll tell you what, I have that MUA F3 concealer brush but honestly I feel it's too small for concealer application and so now I use it for filling in my brows! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that's alot of makeup cant wait for the reviews have been looking for a good concealer! :D Great to knwo your viva's went well :D

    ReplyDelete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena