Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Thursday 8 January 2015

Makeup Revolution Cream Blush in Peach Cream - Review and Swatches


Hi fellow blush hoarders! Today I will be telling you about my experience with the second cream blush I bought, which is Makeup Revolution London Cream Blush in Peach Cream. I really like the fresh dewy youthful glow that cream and liquid blushes bring to my cheeks but I was not expecting much from this product because of the price tag. Find out if I retained my opinion after I used it!

Product Claims

This cream blush is easy to apply for a natural finish that is smooth and long lasting on the cheeks. It can be layered onto the cheeks for more depth.


What Do I Think?

The packaging is pretty standard with a nice circular compact shape and a transparent lid that helps identify the shade in a stash full of products that look the same. My favourite thing about Peach Cream is the colour which is exactly what I was looking for! It’s the perfect wearable shade in the orange spectrum so it appears to be lively peach shade on my neutral toned fair skin. I have tested it on cool and yellow toned skin as well and I am happy to report that it looked gorgeous! The texture is really smooth and creamy and not at all tacky which is a huge relief. I am quite happy with the pigmentation and find that it blends superbly onto my cheeks.




Even though peach is nobody’s natural flush it does not feel artificial when I pair it with my non-pink lipsticks much to my delight. It can be easily built up to the intensity you desire so it will show up on dark beauties too.  Peach Cream is a versatile shade perfect for daytime and night events and suits all skin tones in my opinion. I tested its lasting power without using setting powder on my combination skin. It lasted around 7 hours before I removed it myself. However, by that time half of the intensity had faded which was even though and it just appeared to be a lighter shade of peach. I am impressed with this kind of quality at such a reasonable price. I highly recommend it to the lovers of cream blushes and those who have yet to try this type. Who knows? You may fall in love and live happily ever after!

Price 

PKR 375 for 3.4g

Availability

Online from MakeUp Revolution official website or Just4girls (Pakistan)

Pros

Great pigmentation
Fine texture
Easy blending
Buildable intensity
Affordable

Cons

I found none

My Rating

4.8/5

Have you tried any of the Makeup Revolution Cream Blushes?

Love,
Sadaf


Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

29 comments:

  1. this is so amazing! I definately need one now :D thanks for reviewing it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning on you! Reminds me of a creme version of my fave Frat Boy blush! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ayesha :) Hmm I think saw that swatch on you. Will go look at again "just for reference" of course ;)

      Delete
  3. It is really a beautiful color and looking lovely on you, Nicely reviewed :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely shade... :) I haven't tried MUR cream blushers yet but love their powder blushers.. Nice review <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Huda :) I will try their powder ones sometime. Have you reviewed them?

      Delete
  5. As I have an oily skin I am not a fan of cream blushes but I simply adore the shade and will work best in the spring time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I have combination skin and I used to think powder ones were better but these kind of new formulations like MUR vivid blush lacquers and these cream blushes have convinced me that they are better because they actually last longer. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. That's such a pretty peach. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Such a pretty color. I am sure it would look great on lips too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an lovely shade and it suits u so well :) I need it now :D
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer peach over pinks so this looks great to me and you look like a 'pari'. ;) I would love to try this out! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jadirah :) Would love to read your review on it!

      Delete
  10. Oh wow, the finish is beautiful and the pigmentation is very impressive. The shade is really lovely on you!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks gorgeous on you love the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks like a delicious blush.Looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like just my kinda blush! Dewy and natural-looking! Love the peach color too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty shade, I am sure it would look really natural on my skin though i have a very oil skin. I'll still give it a go! :) xx
    ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks super flattering on you! I'm amazed at the longevity, 7 hours wear time is amazing. I might give it a shot. xx

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zubia :) Yeah you should if you like such colours. I just gifted it to a friend of mine and she said I had made her a believer :D

      Delete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena