Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Sunday 31 May 2015

Spring/Summer Shoe Haul from Stylo

Hello fashion lovers! Today’s post is dedicated to the deep love between a girl and her shoes. Whenever a new season arrives, I predictably give into the urge of shoe shopping. They are essentials after all! In the spirit of spring, I recently raided the shelves at my nearest Stylo outlet. When I could not find all the ones I wanted, I ordered a few pairs online. Check out what my feet love this season!


First up, are these gorgeous marsala wedge sandals with plenty of elevation for that extra oomph! I absolutely love wedge heels so I end up buying at least one each year.
PKR 1890


Next, I got these cool denim heels with some neutrals thrown in for versatility. I find these kind of heels really comfortable to wear because they help curb my fear of tripping over my own feet, that comes with pencil heels.
PKR 1450


These flats are not only practical but come in handy for colour blocking. Besides, nothing screams spring like some cheery yellow on your feet!
PKR 1290


I have a thing for caramel and black coloured footwear and just couldn’t resist the side view this pair had to offer. Also, I don’t like having my feet trapped in the summer time so this was one ticked all the boxes.
PKR 1290


There is something really alluring about the combination of a snake skin base with narrow rust and black stripes, lined in gold, like this design. It can be paired with a number of looks so I think it is a good investment.
PKR 1490


Lastly, I got this pair of open camo flats for my shoe closet. I have never bought this sort of design before but the colours looked fresh and went with many spring/ summer outfits hanging on my cloth racks.
PKR 1490

All my picks turned out to be really comfortable and my online shopping experience from Stylo worked out splendidly too. So, there you have it! These are the latest additions to my shoe collection.


What kind of shoes did you choose for spring summer this year?

Love,
Sadaf

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

26 comments:

  1. You got some really pretty shoes, i love heals and wedges but for summer i prefer colorful flats and kolapories :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are nice. I loved the black and caramel one. Good to see your summer collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylo is my all time favorite place to shop for shoes. Nice picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection! Wish my feet weren't so painful so I could also wear any shows in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oh mine aren't in pain but they resemble those of a Sasquatch :D

      Delete
  5. Zabardast flats!!! N those wedges.. wish could wear them... ever! Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice girl... I must say I am impressed with the price tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) Yes and they have 50% off sales too so that;s when I pounce ;)

      Delete
  7. That's a great selection you have there in your haul! Enjoy Summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the yello and caramel n black flats. Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely haul of shoes...I specially liked the one with snake skin base.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The yellow sandals are super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes just love to pair them with anything yellow :)

      Delete
  11. Shoes are my LOVE ... really love this post and enjoyed every bit of it .. thanks for sharing dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Caramel & Black ones are like my thaaang! :D
    With those wedges, man.. What are your plans? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! We have the same thaang! :D The wedges are obviously for some special occasion ;) *coughs delicately*

      Delete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena