Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Saturday 14 February 2015

Sixteen Shades of Red: Our Collection!


Hello lovelies! Since it is Valentine’s Day, we thought we would give you a peek into our collection of red lipsticks and glosses. There are so many different textures and finishes to choose from and we enjoy trying out all of them for various looks. This post is going to be more pictures and less text so let’s see from the swatches if you find a gorgeous red shade for yourself from among our red lippy stash!





Color studio Pro Color Rush 110 Bombshell: A bright medium tomato red with visible yellow tones in cream finish


Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss111 Kiss of Life: A classic vintage neutral matte red


Luscious Signature Lipstick 12 Poppy: A medium blue toned red in cream finish


Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick No.4: A medium cherry red in matte finish


Color studio Pro Color Rush 113 Eternal Love: An intense cream coral red


MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss Pucker Up: A deep blue toned red glossy stain


Classics Ultra Shining Lip gloss No. 10: A bright pink toned shimmery red gloss


MUA Lipstick No. 13: A bright orange-y red


MUA Lipstick No. 8: A deep maroon red with lots of fine gold shimmer


Essence Long Lasting Lipstick OnThe Catwalk: A warm maroon with strong berry undertones (perfect Marsala)


Essence Home Sweet Home Long Lasting Lipstick Red-y To Relax: A bright warm tomato red


Color studio Pro Color Rush Drop Dead Gorgeous: A deep red with strong brown undertones




MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss Stolen Kisses: A bright pink red with fine pink shimmer


Luscious Cosmetics Lip Couture Showstopper: A muted rusty red with fine gold shimmer


That's all for now folks. We can't get enough of these pretty red shades and our collection is just getting bigger and bigger!

What kind of reds do you prefer?

Love,
Fizzah and Sadaf

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

28 comments:

  1. Almost all of these are gorgeous! I love deep and bright reds but I preer matte finish. Essence all about red and red-y to relax, Luscious showstopper, Rimmel kiss of life and MUA no. 13 look gorgeous!

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we love these all! Although MUA lipsticks aren't my most favorite :D

      Delete
  2. Red is my weakness and you guys did a wonderful job of posting your collection!! <3

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovebthe collection
    great post. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg all the shades are so tempting :)
    www.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes when I took them all out it was like Scrat meets the big nut moment :D

      Delete
  5. You girls have some great collection of reds. I am not too much in red lippies but getting some courage to wear them and the first one is poppy. All shades are so pretty and looking beautiful on both of you :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) If you are getting your first red and you are shy I would not recommend Poppy because it's super intense even though it is a universally flattering blue toned red. I would recommend a coral red or a red glossy stain. Looking forward to seeing your first pick!

      Delete
  6. Love your collection :) u made me go gaga over red lippies now :D and i love your swatches too specially your lip swtaches and now i am surely going to get cherry bomb :) it looks so good :)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Once I got a red I just got so comfortable wearing bolds and realized I had been missing out so I have many reds now! Oh yeah that is just phenomenal :) Would love to see it on you!

      Delete
  7. wow love that colour stodio bomb shell ......
    hi please check out my new blog .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow... What an amazingggg collection of reds u girls have MashAllah. Am loving all the shades, esp the orange based reds as I like those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Huda :D Yeah the orange red ones look fab on yellow tones!

      Delete
  9. What a stunning collection of reds. I loved all of them. Btw I'm a new Pakistani Beauty blogger, it would be really nice if you will visit my blog or maybe a follow. Help in the start is always a pleasure:)

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't even decide which one I like best. I am leaning towards Showstopper waisay ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haina? The finish is just too sexy and the shimmer! :D

      Delete
  11. That sure is a luscious collection of reds. I cant have more of reds in my life :D thankx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. woww... M a huge fan of red lips n this post is totally my kind .. u have super gorgeous lips MA n great red lippies collection :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  13. MUA Stolen Kisses is so pigmented! I had no idea. An amazing collection you have here. I hope it keeps growing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those babies are immensely pigmented :) I have two of them and I use them a lot!!

      Delete
  14. Really coool...sb hi shades mazay k hain...

    ReplyDelete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena