Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Monday 29 December 2014

Tag Post: Would You Rather? Beauty Edition


Hello lovelies. So here we are with our first tag post ever, thanks to Fatemah Sajwani of What Fatemah Says for tagging us. Check out her lovely work too :) 

Here are some simple rules before we start answering the questions

1. If you were tagged then do answer these tag questions!

2. Thank the blogger who tagged you and link back her blog in your tag post.

3. Tag any 5 bloggers whose tag post you would like to read!


Let’s get started!

Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

Fizzah: I am into makeup for quite a few years now but lately I have become obsessed with not leaving the house without anything on my face (that too depends on the place and type of crowd, you know what I mean). :D I usually keep my head covered so the hair isn’t what bothers me. So yeah messy hair and nice make-up for me.

Sadaf: I like myself with nice hair and no makeup so that would be my choice. If I have nice makeup on and my hair is messy then I might as well wear none at all because nice hair are important for a finished look I believe.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

Fizzah: My eyelashes are barely visible even if present haha so I could compromise them for my much-visible eyebrows.

Sadaf: Even if my eyelashes fall out, I could wear fake ones and use eye liner but I do not really like the idea of shaving off brows and painting them on instead like the Ancient Egyptians.

Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Fizzah: Sephora that would be for sure because of variety. I can find MAC there too ;)

Sadaf: Sephora obviously because I can find dupes of all the MAC products there in different brands.

Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?

Fizzah: Hmmmm... I am not into experimenting with my hair, not at all. I fear losing them to treatments so no perm. Lipgloss/lipliner look for me.

Sadaf: My hair is straight so a perm would look absolutely awful on me. I often use the lip liner/ lip gloss look so that’s a safe bet.

Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Fizzah: Over done blush! An obvious foundation line is a punishable crime in my opinion for someone who says she can wear flawless makeup :D

Sadaf: I detest the foundation mistakes people make so just out of prejudice I would go with overdone blush even if it does make me look like Bozo the clown.

Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

Fizzah: Can I say neither? Haha! If I still have to choose then it would be MC Hammer pants no shorts for me.

Sadaf: I really like shorts and I absolutely loathe baggy pants so yes biker shorts for me even if it is in public.  

Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?

Fizzah: Oh gosh! I don’t like tans as I have enough melanin even without it. But yeah I have had days with bad orange-y tan so I can bear it.

Sadaf: Nothing is worse than orange skin because there is absolutely nothing natural about that colour. Tan lines are fine because I cover my body properly in every season so no one is going to see them anyway hehehe!

Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?

Fizzah: No hair treatments!  I’ve gone through those days too when I had a bad haircut and wouldn’t care much. So, bad haircut all the way!

Sadaf: Bad hair colour is fine because it can be reversed with relative ease. I have been through my fair share of bad haircuts and they take forever to grow out and made to look remotely respectable.

Would you rather have YouTube or twitter taken away forever?

Fizzah: Ha! Take away either dude. I will access it anyway ;) I do use both but since there are many alternatives to Youtube so I’d choose not to give away Twitter.

Sadaf: Twitter is annoying because I have to squint to read the tweets and the word limit is too less. Take it away. I don’t need it!

Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

Fizzah: Mascara. I can’t do anything without my tools.

Sadaf: I would bid adieu to my mascara because my lashes are totally fine without it but I would probably break down on the spot if someone tried to take my brushes away.

Time to tag a few of our blogger friends. Do check their blogs.

1.   1. Wajiha Shakeel Ahmed of The Fashion Files by Wajiha
2. Jadirah Sarmad of Jasmine Catches Butterflies
3. Hira Tabassum of The Sisters Go Shopping
4. Sorath Majid of Fashionista
5. Shinaaya Naya of Intensify Beauty Blog

Love,
Fizzah and Sadaf

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

16 comments:

  1. This was such a fun post to read! :D I was about to tell you all my answers if reading what you guys say but then I saw that I have been tagged! :D Thank you girls! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the answers.. Such a fun post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D We are waiting for yours now *wink* *wink*

      Delete
  3. Loved reading this post :) And love this post
    (: it seems so interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope you get tagged too by someone :D We want to read all of yours :D

      Delete
  4. really funny & interesting, totally enjoyed this tag post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun post loved reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, How I missed this post :/ Thank you sweetie for tagging me. xx
    P.s I lovee your replies. Such a fun post :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i loved reading your replies....i am glad you guys like this tag idea.

    ReplyDelete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena