Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Beauty UK Stripey Blusher - Review and Swatches


Hello beautiful people! We all have so many pink blushes because it is a staple color to give a healthy flush to your cheeks. The one I am reviewing today is the Stripey Blusher from Beauty UK which stands out amongst my collection. Read on to find out why!

Product Claims

Gives a healthy shimmering complexion, try our brighter shades for a rosy glow!


What Do I Think?

I really liked the screw on top lid because it’s so secure plus it fits in with the cute stripey design the blush is named after. I was pleased that there was no fallout and the texture of the blush was pretty nice too. It was easy to blend and quite pigmented. The great thing about this product is that it gives you three benefits in one. It has two pink stripes, two neutral ones and a highlighting strip. I was really happy with the highlighting effect this blush has because it is really subtle and beautiful with fine shimmer particles. This is what sets this blush apart from the others in my personal collection. You may use the individual shades separately or swirl them together for a lovely color that will show up according to your skin shade but in my opinion it will flatter everyone. You can see how it appears on my neutral tone when all the colors are combined. The lasting power is pretty impressive too. In pleasant weather it lasted over 6 hours on my combination skin before I removed it myself. I did not even feel its intensity lessen over time. All in all this is a great product for ladies of all ages I believe and is a good bargain.

Taken in daylight
Taken in artificial light with flash



Price £3.29 for 9.99g

Availability Online from Just4girls.pk

Pros
Very pigmented
Soft texture
No fallout
Blendable
Good staying power
Beautiful highlighting effect
Has both pinks and neutrals

Cons
I am thrilled to report that I did not find any cons

My Rating 5/5


Have you tried any of the Beauty UK blushes?



Love,
Sadaf



Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

33 comments:

  1. No cons :o wow that's surprising. Looks very pretty on you x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the quality is great for the price. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I never tried anything from beauty UK but after this I really want to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! They also have a stripey bronzer that I am curious about ;)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty blusher, very subtle yet great! It looks so good on you, mashAllah! Btw, will it's simmer enhance any large pores, if not, I would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is buildable and I built it up to a high intensity but it obviously looks more subtle in daylight swatches. I like that even if i accidentally put too much the glow prevents the "clown look". It does not enhance pores I have tried it on my sister who has large pores.

      Delete
  4. Superb review.... It looks so good on you!! Need to give this a try now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow I always ignored this stripped blusher for some reason...but its looking amazing... And I just saw the faces behind the blog in the side bar today.. You both looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :) Yes it was an unexpected surprise how well it worked

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty blush! And it looks really really good on you Mash'Allah! The swatches look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blusher have beautiful colors and looks beautiful on you. Great review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I proudly own this one n love it to bits... nice review n such a pretty lady you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I used this one and liked it a lot. However, there are several blushes in my stash that I make more use out of, so I gave this one away. I have found its replacement and I do love that one!
    You must try Baked Bronzer from BeautyUK. It is like Benefit Sun Beam as a powder.
    P.S. you look absolutely stunning! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Bia :) Do show us the replacement. Yes I have been eyeing it for ages ;)

      Delete
  10. The flush of color looks refreshing. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey i love your lip color!
    great post btw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great and you look so adorable! ^_^ x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww lovely in the pan & more lovely on u.nice post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two things Fizzah:
    1. I'm amazed to see so many diff shades in pinks & corals & a highlighter shade ALL in just one pan!
    2. You're gorgeous, masha Allah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont know why but i always ignored this blush but now iam going to grab it :D and u look so prettyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna :) Yes it is deceptively awesome!

      Delete
  16. You look so pretty Mashallah <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks beautiful in pan and On your face

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks beautiful in pan and On your face

    ReplyDelete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena