Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Thursday 11 September 2014

Palmer’s Olive Butter Formula With Vitamin E Body Lotion Review

It is that strange time of the year again when fall is close but the weather is still hot and sunny particularly close to the equator. So while we are sweating profusely, the humidity drop is leaving the skin dry. So what do we do? We can’t use our heavy winter moisturizers in this weather neither can we bear dry skin. Is Palmers olive butter formula with Vitamin E body lotion the knight in green armour we have all been waiting for?

Palmer's Olive Butter Formula 

Product Claims

Palmer’s olive oil formula has the power to transform your skin. Extra virgin olive oil takes care of your skin in multiple ways:


  • Unique lipid structure moisturizes instantly
  • Loaded with antioxidants to keep skin youthful
  • Emulsifies on contact for superior skin smoothing
  • Anti Aging Peptide Complex helps improve skin’s firmness and elasticity


What Do I Think?

I was in dire need of moisturization for my sensitive combination skin as the weather bent towards the dry fall season. Every time the season changes my skin goes dry as if it’s an indicator for this. I have always had good experience with Palmer’s products so I decided to give this a go. It’s a pale green soft, airy lotion that doesn’t feel heavy or greasy at all even though it contains extra virgin olive oil. It has a gentle jasmine fragrance that I personally like but people sensitive to fragrant skin products may not find appealing. You don’t need a lot of product to get smooth supple skin because it is highly moisturizing and absorbs quickly. I found it great for my combination skin and also tested it out on my sister’s oily sensitive skin. My verdict is that all skin types will find it suitable for fall and winter although I am not sure about sweltering summers.

Price

PKR 425.

Availability

Palmer’s can be bought from major departmental stores throughout Pakistan. I bought this from Raheem store, Lahore.

Pros

Paraben free
Light airy consistency
Contains extra virgin olive oil
Suitable for all skin types
Contains Vitamin E
Contains Anti Aging Peptide Complex
Good healing power for dry skin
Animal cruelty free

Cons

Contains fragrance
Some might find it a bit expensive
Contains green chemical pigment

My Rating

4/5

Have you tried any of Palmer’s body lotions?

Please do comment below and let me know your views on this product. :)

Thank you for reading this post :)

Love,

Sadaf


Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

1 comment:

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena