Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Saturday 20 December 2014

Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Wash & Tone Gel - Review


Hey girls! Today I will be addressing a distressing skin care problem that we have all faced at some point especially sensitive and oily skinned ladies. I have sensitive skin that tends to break out easily due to a number of different factors which I am sure are not the same for everyone. I always stress on the use of products which contain natural remedies for acne so I decided to try out the Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Wash & Tone Gel. Read on to find out how it worked out for my skin along with some tips I recommend for acne prevention and treatment.

Product Claims

2-in-1 gel with pure organic tea tree and rosemary oil. It lathers to gently remove impurities and excess sebum, while naturally helping to clear blemishes.

What Do I Think?

The bottle comes with a screw top and an inner lid pierced with a small hole for dispensing the product. I find this design useful because I always regret wasting a cleanser when I turn the bottle upside down and it all comes oozing out. The actual product is a clear pale blue-green gel that lathers up pretty nicely so you only need a small amount for your entire face. The consistency is thin but that is not a problem because the packaging only lets out a little product at a time. I was surprised that it gave such a soothing sensation on coming into contact with my skin. I have even used it for my inflamed skin after threading my upper lip for its soothing properties. I could feel it cleaning away the oil and impurities properly but it did not feel harsh at all. On patting my face dry after rinsing my face I was very pleased to discover that it did not over dry my skin at all. My skin felt fresh and clean with the moisture nicely balanced. This product contains tea tree oil which is known to be a very powerful anti-acne agent because of its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Rosemary oil is another ingredient present which reduces the inflammation of the skin caused by breakouts to help heal your skin.



I have definitely noticed how these active ingredients help dry up pimples, impede their development and finish them off before they have even matured. I never rely on just one product to treat breakouts but I have tried this gel as a spot treatment too and it works really well that way. It has no side effects and works really well for my combination skin so I am now on my second bottle. I have tested this product on my family members who have normal and oily skin so I can safely say that it is suitable for all skin types. You might think that it is overpriced with regards to the volume you get for the price but I assure you it will last you a long time even if you use it twice daily. I have found this to be a great face wash for every season. I would strongly recommend this to everyone who wants a product that constantly fights acne and helps keep the skin blemish free with its healing powers.

Price

PKR 649 for 150 mL

Availability

I bought it from online from Just4girls.pk. You may purchase it through Oriflame consultants as well.

Pros

Helps control acne
Can be used as a spot treatment
Doesn’t dry the skin
Suitable for all skin types
Suitable for all seasons
Cleanses thoroughly
Can be used as often as desired

Cons

None

My Rating

5/5


How do you treat your acne? Have you tried this face wash yet?

Love,
Sadaf

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. wow 5/5 this sure sounds like a winner. I haven't tried any product by Oriflame yet. Am thinking about getting their primer soon IA.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was pleasantly surprised :) Would love to read that review.

      Delete
  2. I've never been a fan of oriflame products but if this one works then it's a pleasant surprise. Thankx for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it is pretty good for constant acne prevention but is gentle on the skin.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a good product, does it remove or lightens the acne spots as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you asking about acne scars? The actual acne it helps with a lot. I actually had a few pimples last week which are non existent now so the anti-inflammatory properties fix them quick. Well it is just a face wash not a treatment you cannot expect it to work that way but the ingredients are pretty powerful and I find its qualities very reassuring :)

      Delete
  5. Very nice review, I really want to try the tea tree oil for my skin. I wonder how that would work on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it good for oily skin? I've read a blog which said that it is not suitable for oily skin because it does not clears oil and dirt completely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it good for oily skin? I've read a blog which said that it is not suitable for oily skin because it does not clears oil and dirt completely.

    ReplyDelete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena