Professional Makeup Artist | Organic Chemist | Educator

Saturday 23 August 2014

First Haul Post!

Hello ladies,

This is my first haul post on this blog and I am so excited to share what I got for this past Eid. I know it's very late for his post as the company had some issues with the availability of some products as well shipment. Anyhow, so here is what I got, enjoy. :)




Luscious Lip Couture in En Vogue (PKR 575)


Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss Matt Effect in Soft Nude (PKR 495)


Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara (PKR 590)


Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Terra Crave (above) and Cranberry Crush (below) (PKR 450 each)


Wet n Wild Megga Last Matte Lip Colour in Cherry Bomb (above) and In The Flesh (below) (PKR 395 each)
And here is a free Eid gift from the company since I had ordered during their Eid discounts' days. :)



I hope you liked it and I shall be sharing some reviews with you girls soon. :) Feel free to comment below.


What have you recently bought for yourself?



Thank you for reading this post :)

Love,

Fizzah

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at thepoutpainter@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Luscious Lip Couture has amazing lipsticks, they make my lips pop with vibrant color! Definitely my go-to for a bold look mob psycho 100 Books online shopping in pakistan
    lee kuan yew Books online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

© Fizzah Iqbal, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena